— 3+ years experience as a Project Manager/Delivery Manager/Scrum Master;
— Technical background (as a Software engineer, QA engineer, Devops engineer etc.) is a must;
— Deep understanding of SDLC and development pipelines;
— Understanding of testing approaches;
— Experience with long- and short-term planning;
— Experience with risk-management;
— Excellent understanding of Scrum framework and Agile principles;
— Understanding of XP and modern engineering practices;
— Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills and be able to work well with others as part of a team on all levels;
— Fluent English (both verbal and written).
— Understanding why consistency, security, resiliency, performance, accessibilty are important for platform applications;
— Release management experience;
— Experience working both with multiple teams;
— Working in Spotify-inspired setups;
— Atlassian tools experience.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Managing tribe of 4 teams as a Development Manager (3 teams in Kyiv, 1 team in Lviv, ~40 people), 3 SMs and 4 POs;
— Being accountable for delivery of part of the product, compliant consistency, security, resiliency, performance, accessibilty guidelines for the part of owned by the teams;
— Collaboration with other Development Managers as a part of Delivery guild;
— Being accountable for the whole account (~60 people) together with other co-located Delivery Manager;
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.