— 2+ years of commercial experience in Java development;
— Java 8.
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud.
— Microservices architecture understanding.
— Restful services (REST).
— Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA.
— Application servers: Tomcat.
— RDBS: MySQL, Oracle
— Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
— Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
— Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS
— Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD
— RDBS: MSSQL, Oracle.
— Apache Camel, EIP
— Application servers: Weblogic.
— Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
As a Medior Java Developer, you will be working on a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services
Our client is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fin-tech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Project: Widget written on a different frameworks to work on sole portal.
A distributed scrum team with developers in the Netherlands and Ukraine.
Pros to join the project:
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
New development and almost no legacy;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Opportunity to go on business trips to Netherlands;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, personal Udemy account etc.