In Levi9 Kyiv we are looking DevOps Engineer for our Dutch Client
— 3+ years experience in administering Linux systems (Centos/Ubuntu)
— Kubernetes knowledge
— Python (Flask, Boto, signals, automated testing)
— Configuration management (Ansible)
— Monitoring (TICK stack + Grafana)
— Automated builds (Jenkins, GoCD)
— Cloud providers (AWS)
— Versioning control (git/Bitbucket)
— Good spoken/written English
— Groovy knowledge
— Basic Java & SQL knowledge
9 reasons to join us:
1.Frequent business trips to European countries
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.)
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others
8.“Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
About the role:
Our team is responsible on providing and automating various processes in software development cycle. Our main ideas are “everything as code” and “no manual work”, that’s why we have not only typical sysadmins tasks like monitoring or scaling but also a big piece of programming. We have few homegrown systems that has to be maintained, improved and updated according to the developer’s needs. We’re also constantly in a search of future automation ways. Our perfect goal is to enable developers do everything by themselves with tools we arranged.
Our customer is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Current team setup:
currently our team has 5 engineers, a product owner who’s responsibility is to represent a team within the company and coordinate work with other teams, a scrum master and a system owner/team.