1) Good understanding of traditional and agile development/project methodologies
2) Strong working knowledge of integration frameworks, specifically;
Mule ESB 3.8 or higher
3) Java Development using the following technologies:
Spring and Spring extensions such as Web, Security, Data or Batch
Experience implementing REST services
4) Understanding of database related technologies and SQL
5)Unit and integration testing with particular emphasis on testing frameworks:
JUnit & MUnit
Confident knowledge of English
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) where you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
We look for a highly motivated Java/Mule Developer who keens in building software products from requirements on time, to specification and to a high degree of quality. Candidate should have skills and experience of implementing new software from scratch as well as extending the functionality of existing products and implement improvements.
Apart from technical skills, you should be able to communicate with the customer on a daily basis providing the status and proposing solutions
This bank is the United Kingdom’s oldest privately owned bank. It is the sole survivor of the private deposit banks which were established in the 17th and 18th centuries.