— 3+ years of commercial experience with Java SE;
— Experience with Linux;
— GUI or Enterprise (JEE) will be a plus;
— JNI (Java Native Interface);
— Experience with Scrum;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
We are building 2 teams for German client specializing on developing traffic controller for switching traffic lights on/off at intersections. These devices are installed in cabinets next to intersections.
Core properties of such a system are:
— Core system is human safety critical and is SIL3 certified
— On top of core runs business logic that optimizes the traffic flow by controlling the red and green phases of the various lanes & roads.
— Many of these controllers (intersections) are very often connected to centralized traffic supervisor server and needs to implement proper interfaces for such connections.
— To make this all running, such controllers are based on ARM or INTEL CPU’s with LINUX or QNX OS, logging facilities and so on...
— The hardware consists of a relatively large rack holding several PCB’s, everything is developed by ourselves: (CPU card; Safety CPU card; IO channels (e.g. push buttons); Safety outputs (for the signal lights); Detector cards (for detecting vehicles).
We are also working on cutting edge innovations, such as vehicle-to-infrastructure (in our case vehicle-to-controller) communication.