— 6+ month of experience in Front-End Development
— Angular ecosystem knowledge;
— Upper-Intermediate English;
— Ability to create responsive websites;
— Experience with version control — Git;
— Basic knowledge of JSON;
— Basic knowledge of UI — Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical part of Lviv next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with the clear understanding of what the high performance is!
Levi9 Training Program is a way for you to launch your career at international outsourcing IT company and take part in commercial projects from our world-famous customers.
As part of our
Our aim is to give you the relevant technical knowledge to be successful in the development of commercial projects and give you a sense of our values and corporate culture — everything which makes Levi9 what it is.
Our Trainee Program is paid, you will get a trainee-level salary during this period. If you are successful, you will be promoted to Junior level of seniority and Junior-level salary after six months of the training period. In case you are assigned and billable on a commercial project earlier, you will be promoted to Junior level on the day of your new assignment. A non-billable assignment is considered to be a continuation of the training period.
To learn more, apply to the Levi9 Trainee Program.