In Levi9 Kyiv we are looking Middle Front-end developer for our Dutch Client
— Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues
— Ability to find and evaluate multiple solutions to a given problem and apply working fixes
— In-depth knowledge of SDLC being used by the project and ability to contribute accordingly
— In-depth knowledge of broader Web Application architecture topics, such as:
— HTTP spec (common headers, response statuses, etc...)
— JWT tokens
— CORS, XSS, CSP
— In-depth knowledge of REST
— Experience with unit testing
— Overall knowledge of CI/CD
— In-depth knowledge of Static code analysis and code quality
Business, product and industry knowledge
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D
printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and
outside the company
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.)
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most
precious resource — your time
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
As a FE Engineer you will be working with Experience Manager: a graphical user interface that gives content editors and digital professionals a window into every action and interaction that takes place on their digital banking platform. Experience Manager delivers a holistic overview of every digital touch point, providing the single interface you use to manage the entire customer experience. You will not only be working on a new features, but also transforming legacy parts of the application to modern stacks with rewrites.
Our customer is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Experience Manager empowers non-technical business staff such as digital marketers and content editors to take full control of the customer experience. Easy to use content management capabilities and powerful targeting and personalization features give them the tools they need to monitor and optimize websites, portals, and mobile apps, without tapping expensive IT resources.