— 2+ years in software testing;
— Familiar with web and cross-browser testing;
— Strong knowledge of basic QA test process and ability to create strong test scenarios;
— Hands-on knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems;
— Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies;
— Upper-Intermediate English — written and spoken;
— Good communication skills.
— Experience in test automation
— Basic knowledge of SQL, WedDriverIO, Git is a plus.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) where you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Work closely with engineering teams;
— Understanding new product and system functional requirements to create and execute corresponding test plans and test cases in order to ensure that overall quality is delivered;
— Execute testing tasks, analyze results and report status, escalating issues as appropriate;
— Identify, analyze and document all programming errors and operational characteristics inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications;
— Create and implement regression test cases and test plans;
— Help expand product documentation, knowledge base, FAQs and how-to information.
Our Client’s platform is changing how people buy and lease cars and it is currently the largest pan-European digital marketplace where consumers can find, buy or subscribe to high quality used cars.
Client’s platform is quickly evolving. We are adding digital products with new functionalities and expanding into new countries. Millions of people see our platform and that’s why every detail should be pixel perfect. We are looking for a quality assurance tester, who has a nose for bugs and understands all aspects of software testing.
You are experienced in testing and automating tests and constantly looking for things that you can break. You do not wait, but constantly search for requirements and make sure they are met when a feature is ready.
Next to testing new stuff yourself you will be responsible of aligning and coordinating with other QA testers and make sure you cover every bit of detail together. Our client has near-shore testers whom you will align with.