Please, watch a video about the project & team: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXcRzrN5K5Y&t=1s
— 3+ years of experience in a QA role (2+ years as Automation QA);
— Extensive experience with automation Angular based applications (Selenium WebDriver, CucumberJS 4+, Allure);
— Experience with automation testing of mobile applications;
— Practical experience with setting up CI/CD infrastructure (Ansible, Docker, AWS, kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT) — Would be a plus: Protractor + Jasmine 2.
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Exploratory testing functional and NFR quality characteristics
— Software testing theory: familiar with different testing stages (STLC), types and sub-types of testing, quality gates, test strategies
— Test coverage: estimation and planning, test design, creation/ingestion of test data
— Monitoring and improving test processes during production stage of the project
— Efficient incident management (issue handling, defect tracking, reporting)
— Understanding of web-applications security testing (CheckMarx, BlackDuck, Owasp);
— Understanding of web-applications performance testing (Gatling, Perfana);
— Experience in mobile functional test automation (Appium, XCTest, espresso);
— Web API automation experience (Java, RestAssured, DB fundamentals);
— Experience in the financial industry and its innovations.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Striyskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
As a Senior QA Engineer, you get a chance to take a lead in development of our digital banking platform with focus on a quality deliverable. You astonish your team and key stakeholders with your drive for product quality. As a quality ambassador, your promote quality within the team in alignment with the QA Guild and ensure quality solutions are being delivered during the whole product, subsystem or project development cycle.
You create the initial test strategy for the product, subsystem or project, you are working with based on the overall Test Strategy from QA Guild (Spotify Model alike). You present and justify the test strategy and decision to clients and stakeholders. You conduct test plans and define test designs for difficult or advanced technological concepts. You are responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests that cover functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security). You test functionality and systems by applying different testing methodologies and different test levels. You ensure that automation testing for the components of our web and mobile solutions are in line with the standardized tools and languages introduced by the QA Guild. You act as a part of the agile team, take part and contribute to Agile ceremonies and work closely with the product owner and various team members. You drive the discussion with clients and stakeholders and the team by leveraging test evidence, defect metrics and reporting on the complete QA process and communicating on potential risks based on previous experience. You hold a strong testing in DevOps mindset. You are keen to explore different testing types and methodologies.