— Extensive experience with automation Angular based applications (Selenium WebDriver, CucumberJS 4+, Allure);
— Ability to set up, update and change the test automation framework;
— Practical experience with setting up CI/CD infrastructure (Ansible, Docker, AWS, kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT) — Would be a plus: Protractor + Jasmine 2.
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Exploratory testing functional and NFR quality characteristics
— Software testing theory: familiar with different testing stages (STLC), types and sub-types of testing, quality gates, test strategies
— Test coverage: estimation and planning, test design, creation/ingestion of test data
— Monitoring and improving test processes during production stage of the project
— Efficient incident management (issue handling, defect tracking, reporting)
— Understanding of web-applications security testing (CheckMarx, BlackDuck, Owasp);
— Understanding of web-applications performance testing (Gatling, Perfana);
— Experience in mobile functional test automation (Appium, XCTest, espresso);
— Web API automation experience (Java, RestAssured, DB fundamentals);
— Experience in the financial industry and its innovations.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
As a Senior QA Engineer, you get a chance to take a lead in development of our digital banking platform with focus on a quality deliverable. You astonish your team and key stakeholders with your drive for product quality. As a quality ambassador, your promote quality within the team in alignment with the QA Guild and ensure quality solutions are being delivered during the whole product, subsystem or project development cycle.
You create the initial test strategy for the product, subsystem or project, you are working with based on the overall Test Strategy from QA Guild (Spotify Model alike). You present and justify the test strategy and decision to clients and stakeholders. You conduct test plans and define test designs for difficult or advanced technological concepts. You are responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests that cover functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security). You test functionality and systems by applying different testing methodologies and different test levels. You ensure that automation testing for the components of our web and mobile solutions are in line with the standardized tools and languages introduced by the QA Guild. You act as a part of the agile team, take part and contribute to Agile ceremonies and work closely with the product owner and various team members. You drive the discussion with clients and stakeholders and the team by leveraging test evidence, defect metrics and reporting on the complete QA process and communicating on potential risks based on previous experience. You hold a strong testing in DevOps mindset. You are keen to explore different testing types and methodologies.