— Experience with Java 8;
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot;
— Microservices architecture understanding;
— Restful services (REST);
— Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
— Application servers: Tomcat;
— RDBS: MySQL, Oracle;
— Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS;
— Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito;
— Miscellaneous: Maven, Git;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
As a plus:
— Spring Cloud, notably Hystrix and Eureka;
— Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD;
— RDBS: MSSQL, Oracle;
— Apache Camel, EIP;
— Application servers: Weblogic;
— Test-Driven-Development (TDD);
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Backbase is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Project: Widget written on a different frameworks to work on sole portal.
A distributed scrum team with developers in the Netherlands and Ukraine