Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Lviv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Front-End developer
— Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues
— In-depth knowledge of SDLC being used by the project and ability to contribute accordingly
— In-depth knowledge of broader Web Application architecture topics
— In-depth knowledge of REST API
— Experience with unit testing
— Overall knowledge of CI/CD
— In-depth knowledge of Static code analysis and code quality
— Knowledge of design patterns
— Experience in influencing/improving product architecture
— business, product and industry knowledge
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
As a Frontend Developer, it’s up to you to take our product to the next level, adapt to new technology and push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns.
You develop web applications using a modern, responsive stack and tooling and work closely with the product owner, developers and QA engineers to shape the product, analyze requirements and ensure our software is high quality. You also ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well. We develop new features and constantly release updates in two-week sprints. Backbase moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.