— You have experience working with markup languages such as Asciidoc and Markdown;
— Your natural curiosity and social skills allow you to gather information from software professionals;
— You have solid experience writing, editing and proofreading technical documentation for different stakeholders using Git, Bitbucket, Confluence, and other documentation publishing software;
— Developers, Software Architects, testers and Product Owners like working with you because of your flair and your thorough understanding of software and web technologies;
You have experience working in a multidisciplinary team using Agile or Scrum methodology with JIRA
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
You deliver best in class documentation that enables external and internal clients to easily and rapidly accomplish our Dutch projects.
The R&D Department is a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled software developers, test engineers, UX designers, Technical Writers, Product Owners and Support Engineers. Working in the R&D team, you proactively source information in order to create accurate content. While new features and functionalities added to our software create a great user experience, you have a major impact in assuring that these solutions are easy to implement and configure for an external user.
The complexity and nature of the product, combined with the latest technology trends, makes working in Products at Dutch project a great and challenging experience.