— Experience with AngularJS;
— Knowledge of modern best practices for developing web application;
— Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML;
— Experience with CSS preprocessors (Less);
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Analyze and follow business requirements;
— Drive the estimation and planning process and follow through on your commitments;
— Make architectural decisions and drive the implementation process;
— Work in close cooperation with the customer’s front-end and back-end team.
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services
Our customer is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.