— Experience with AngularJS
— Knowledge of modern best practices for developing web application
— Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML
— Experience with CSS preprocessors (Less)
1. Frequent business trips to European countries
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.)
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Analyze and follow business requirements
— Drive the estimation and planning process and follow through on your commitments
— Make architectural decisions and drive the implementation process
— Work in close cooperation with the customer’s front-end and back-end team
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services
Our customer is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.