— 3 + years of professional software automation/development experience;
— Developing and executing automated and manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance, and usability testing;
— In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle;
— Experience with RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman or SOAP;
— Experience committing code to a version control system such as GitHub or SVN;
— Knowledge using backend Test Automation Frameworks from Junit and NUnit such as TestNG;
— Integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines;
Why it is interesting?
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Opportunity to go on business trips to Netherlands;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts.
— Experience in back-end Test Automation Frameworks from Junit and NUnit such as TestNG;
— Knowledge and experience writing custom test automation scripts on Java;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Implement and maintain the automation frameworks as part of a continuous integration and agile environment;
— Perform thorough automation test strategies to ensure comprehensive code coverage;
— Develop high quality automated tests to support development and ensure high quality software;
— Identify and create reusable test data, methods, and frameworks;
— During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria, staying on top of all important issues and helping triage bugs and drive issues to resolution, keeping everyone aware of the quality of the sprint work;
— Work with other quality team members on test automation strategies across the product stack;
Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports;
— Assure quality assurance in the evaluation of critical code fixes to determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality;
— Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create, maintain and improve the Software Testing Lifecycle;
— Coordinate with hardware team to ensure all testing needs are met;
— Produce status reports related to the testing process, including test results and defect tracking/prioritization.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of country-based marketplaces for new cars leasing.
Currently, we have 4 Scrum teams consisting of FE, BE and QA engineers.
Technology stack: QA Automation (BE automation on Java and FE on JS), „react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., С#, .NET Core, AWS, GitLab CI, Docker.