Express.js or similar (koa, Hapi.js, Sails.js)
RESTfull or GraphQL APIs design
Databases: SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
AWS (CloudFront, S3, EC2, ELB, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis)
Containerization (Docker, kubernetes, ansible)
Leading the team
Direct communication with CTO from the customer side
Experience of starting projects from ground up
FE experience with React and React Native
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Client: is a Dutch based startup in the e-learning domain.
Project: Greenfield development of a cloud platform with a number of educational modules to be used by client’s employees:
Current team setup:
Dedicated UA team working together with client using Scrum approach
2 BE (Node.js) engineers, 2 FE (React) engineers, 1 mobile developer (React Native), 1 automation QA and 1 Scrum Master
Product owner is on client side
Technology stack:Node.js, React, Redux, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, wide range of AWS tools (CloudFront, S3, EC2, ELB, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis), GraphQL, Docker.