— Experience of working in Agile development as an Automation Engineer/DevOps is not less than 4 years
— Linux system architecture knowledge;
— Network stack, loadbalancers (F5 preferable), DMZ, DNS knowledge;
— Clouds: OpenStack, Azure, AWS (OpenStack is preferable);
— Relational database knowledge;
— Experience with LDAP;
— CI/CD Jenkins and Rundeck (Rundeck is preferable)
— Git (concept understanding, knowledge command-line tricks), Gitlab as a plus;
— Heat templates: ability to write tires and templates, and describe infrastructures;
— Puppet: ability to write manifests;
— Monitoring: Nagios/Appdynamics/Alertsite;
— Understanding of business processes such as Agile and Scrum;
— English — Upper-Intermediate.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Troubleshooting incidences (required wide strong skills);
— Deployment automation and deployment support;
— Provisioning cloud infrastructure (OpenStack);
— Production support with SLA.
— Writing documentation.
Our client is a Dutch company that produces traffic, navigation and mapping products all over the world. They are expanding with the new remote team in Kiev, that will be responsible for service up-time and operations of our JAVA and PHP applications. The experience and future opportunities will include managing service up-time in the test and production environments for our application management serving platform offering services to millions of users around the world. Solving service issues and problems structurally, discussions with developers to ensure the services they envision are stable for the real world deployment.