— Experience with Symfony Framework (3.4|4.0) and Twig template engine;
— RDBMS (e.g MySQL or MariaDB) and Doctrine ORM to rule it;
— Testing frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit);
— Continuous Integration (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins);
— Version control systems (e.g. GIT);
— Code quality tools (PHPCS, PHPMD, PHPStan etc.).
— Experience with Blackfire;
— Understanding how micro-services system should work;
— ReactJS Library;
— Some ideas what AWS Lambda can be used for;
— Confident knowledge of English.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Take active part in technical development of e-commerce portal, micro services and REST API;
— Write efficient, scalable and reusable code;
— Conduct code review and provide corrective feedback.
Our client is a Dutch company producing a huge variety of printing and graphic products that are brought to the market to serve businesses’ needs. It is all about custom printing for everything from business cards to promo products, posters, banners and blueprints.
Levi9 team is happy to be involved in developing an E-Commerce platform for our client. The platform has CRM capabilities on the backend that allows to manage purchases entirely through the full life-cycle — from creating orders on the website to the delivery and customer feedback.
We are looking for an experienced Symfony Back-end developer, who will help us to implement portal of our dream with full access to any technology you like. We work in a Scrum team (where a Scrum Master is from customer’s side).
Current team setup:
In Kyiv we have senior and middle back-end developers and manual QA. There are 15+ frontend and backend developers at the Netherlands. We have a plan to hire more automation QAs in Kyiv.