As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working on a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.
• Java 8.
• Spring: Core, Web Services, MVC, Boot.
• Microservices architecture understanding.
• Restful services (REST).
• Persistence frameworks: Hibernate.
• Application servers: Tomcat.
• RDBS: MySQL.
• Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS.
• Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
• Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
• Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
• Good communication skills
Nice to have:
• Spring: Security, Data
• Domain Driven Design / Event Sourcing / CQRS.
• Application servers: WebSphere Liberty Core.
• Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
As a Back- End developer, you will be working on a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services
Backbase Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Project: Widget written on a different frameworks to work on sole portal.
Current team setup:
A co-located (incl. PO) scrum team in Kiev.