Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT;
Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
An appreciation of functional programming;
An agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Developing new features for an e-commerce project
Mentoring junior developers
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing) and car selling.
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of country-based marketplaces for used cars.
Currently, we are setting up 3 Scrum teams of
Current team setup:
Dedicated UA teams working together with client using Scrum approach
2 BE (.NET), 3 FE (React), 1 QA and 1 Scrum Master
Product owner is on the client side
Technology stack: „react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., С#, .NET Core, AWS, GitLab CI, Docker
Pros to join the project:
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
Possibility to grow as a full-stack developer;
New development and almost no legacy;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Opportunity to go on business trips to the Netherlands;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts.