— You are an experienced QA Engineer with hands on test automation experience (backend, frontend, end to end).
— You are ready to work both with manual and automation tasks;
— Automated testing tools — Protractor;
— You have experience in mobile testing;
— You have experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins and/or GoCD.
— Experience with Espresso/XCUI framework;
— Experience with proxy tools (ZAP, Charles, Fiddler, etc)
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Knowledge of Java or Swift.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Develop, maintain and enhance test procedures;
— Work with other QAs to increase QA productivity and efficiency with automation;
— Work closely with clients in bugs prioritization;
— Build and maintain test automation (e.g. Espresso, XCUI, Protractor);
— Develop Load and Performance testing;
— Help development team to write software with a focus on testability;
— Working closely with the Product Owner and developers in requirements analysis;
You will work in one of our Scrum-oriented development teams dedicated to different components of our successful digital banking platform. You will be responsible to drive the testing processes in your team based on the R&D Test Strategy and the decisions taken by the QA Guild.
The team and you help the development team to develop software with a focus on a quality deliverable and work closely with the product owner and developers in refinement, estimation, planning, standups and retrospectives. Together with your team, you create CI/CD jobs and pipelines according to the SDLC process.
Your passion for quality extends beyond scripting simple manual or automated tests. You have an eye for detail and can articulate your approach to non-technical stakeholders.
You understand the value of collaboration and soliciting opinions and approaches that may differ from yours and are ready to pick up and enhance existing automated and manual tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
On top of that, you will be developing and executing manual and automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional requirements in challenging and constantly changing environment.
At Backbase we work agile and you know what this means for the QA role. Finally, you will contribute ideas for process improvement to your team and the wider Backbase community.