— Virtualizations: VMWare, Xen
— Containers: Docker, Vagrant
— Orchestration: preferably Terraform
— CI/CD: Jenkins / Groovy pipelines
— CM: Chef preferred
— Upper-Intermediate English level
— Programming on Java or C++
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
What are your everyday responsibilities?
— Improvement of configuration management
— Writing Jenkins pipeline
— Collaboration with development and system administrating teams
— Troubleshooting, problem-solving
— Searching for a new suitable modern technology, solutions, improvements
— Work with monolith application and dividing it to micro-services
— Administrate Linux OS: RHEL preferred
— Ensure that systems are repeatably deployable
— Ensure that the system is stable and work as expected.
— Improve existing infrastructure with possible scalability cloud provider (to be discussed which exactly)
TBA’s mission is to provide integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals, and warehouses. We seek to enable every client to deliver for their customers safely and efficiently.
Please have a look at a short video about the company: https://www.tba.group/resources/video/04_TBA_TBA.mp4
One more Senior DevOps Engineer, Middle DevOps Engineer, Delivery Manager and DevOps advising group that consists of key developers from each team