— 4+ years of experience in complex commercial software development;
— Strong knowledge of Java;
— Experience in developing desktop applications in Java;
— Experience with Eclipse RCP;
— Good knowledge in SQL;
— Experience in Maven / Ant;
— Unit and integration testing, Junit;
— Deployment automation (Docker, Ansible);
— Debugging and troubleshooting skills;
— Intermediate level of English or higher.
— Knowledge of German language
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Our client is a leading European company, which provides a range of intelligent solutions for traffic, parking, smart cars, public transport and road infrastructure. In this project you will be working on a traffic control system, which manages thousands of connected devices of road infrastructure, like traffic lights, signs, smart intersections, road sensors, tunnel equipment. The head engineering center is located in Germany, and you will have an onboarding trip to study the system and communicate with your colleagues on site. If you are looking for a long-term, complex and challenging project — you are a right fit here.