You should be able to demonstrate:
Strong leadership skills;
Background in agile environments;
Experience of delivering projects in a client-vendor relationship;
Communication, coaching and mentoring skills.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master, working in 2 teams will be a plus;
Scrum master certification.
You should understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, and the use of JIRA;
Excellent understanding of Scrum framework and Agile principles;
Deep understanding of SDLC and development pipelines;
Deep understanding of XP and modern engineering practices;
Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills and be able to work well with others as part of a team on all levels;
Fluent English and communication skills.
Working in SAFe will be a plus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Guiding, coaching and mentoring 1 development teams; there might be a 2nd team later on;
Establishing, supporting and optimizing the processes within the teams and on higher levels;
Close cooperation with PO and BA in the team and management from customer side;
Meetings facilitation and workshops;
Facilitating team releases and responsibility for release process;
Removing the impediments for the team;
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people working out of the Netherlands.
Pros to join the project:
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Opportunity to go on business trips to the Netherlands;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, etc.
Cons to join the project:
The new project which means they are now working on processes setup;
Quite a dynamic environment.