— Good knowledge of SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
— Experience with AMQP (Message queue, like Rabbit MQ)
— TDD practice (writing unit tests, then writing code)
— Being capable to do some front-end tasks
— English: intermediate or higher
— Experience in cross-functional and distributed scrum teams
— Experience with Angular JS
— Experience in setting up CI / CD
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi9 locations and outside the company
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.)
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Develop a new application based on 2 existing ones
— Design and implement component-based solutions, using micro-services
— Write unit-test for the code you build (TDD approach)
— Extensively collaborate with the customer’s team in Sweden
Client: is a European company, one of the industry leaders in transport and traffic solutions. It develops innovative systems for parking automation, traffic lights navigation, public transport management and data streams for autonomous vehicles.
If you want to take part in developing solutions which power the transport of the future — it’s a good project for you. You will be developing the core of parking system that allows:
— drivers to register, manage their cars/parking’s/subscriptions and pay for parking
— operators to manage their garages
The system will run in a Kubernetes-based environment, in AWS cloud.
Currently, we set up a team of 6 experienced .Net engineers. There is a 3 weeks onboarding trip to Gothenburg, Sweden, to get familiar with the customer and their product.
The product management is led out on the Swedish side.
C#, .NET Core, AMQP (Message queue), Angular JS, Kubernetes, AWS, TDD, CI/CD, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket