— 4+ years in QA;
— 2+ years of experience with .NET platform;
— Hands-on experience in automation;
— C#, WebDriver knowledge;
— Deep knowledge of QA principles, processes and practices.
— BDD experience;
— Mentoring or leading experience.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Work closely with scrum team members;
— Perform manual testing and test automation for dedicated scrum team;
— Grow the technical expertise of junior to middle team members on development practices;
— Participate in discussions around software architecture and test framework improvement;
— Mentor personal growth of newcomers.
Our client, a leading European business solutions company based in Delft, the Netherlands, is looking for talented engineers to help make the move to the global level.
The plans are ambitious, so the organization actively supports innovation that will transform the company into a FinTech company.
We rely on direct communication between teams, so that both Kyiv and Delft teams do not feel the distance gap.
What project offers:
Use 10% of your working time on experimenting, self-development, creating proof of concepts and prototypes.
FE technologies — full-stack opportunities (you can work on JS/React to improve your FE skills)
Close communication with customers
Possibility to get direct feedback from the end users
Possibility to participate in architecture rebuilding and decoupling to microservices, improving scalability of the product
Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS soon)
Education: Participation in conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts
Guilds: possibility to participate and lead one of the guilds: Machine Learning, BDD, etc