Have a look at short video overview of the project: youtu.be/VmOGCMcMmy0
— 2+ years of commercial experience in Android development;
— Proficient in Android SDK;
— Experience with Okhttp/ Retrofit/ Gson;
— Experience with RxJava/Dagger will be a plus;
— Knowledge of how networking and security work on Mobile (certificate pinning, symmetric/asymmetric encryption, keystore) will be a plus;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English.
— Experience with webviews and hybrid application frameworks (cordova/ionic, react native) will be a plus;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center in the office with panoramic view;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Your main task will be to develop Android application, according to the functional requirements;
— Analysing and following business requirements, driving the estimation and planning process;
— Communication with our Dutch and English counterparts on a daily basis.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including: integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogs, secure application integration, cross device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
We believe in Scrum, so, ideally, you have worked in an Agile environment before. We’ve taken it a step further by moving to the Spotify model, letting us share knowledge more efficiently. We are a Dutch company, so multicultural and diverse, your positive attitude to your teammates, both local and remote, will be much appreciated. We believe that we have found the perfect work-life balance. We encourage individual personal growth beyond the office hours. Bring along your hobby, there is a big chance you will find a colleague to share it with.