Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Lviv. Please, consider our current open position of Middle DevOps Engineer.
The ideal candidate would have experience and most of the skills listed below or be willing to learn them.
Have a look at short video overview of the project: youtu.be/oxdqUBoH40c
-with administrating Linux for more than 3 years (understanding of the Linux basics: postfix, exim4, iptables, -autoconfiguration, etc.
-with administrating Linux OS (Debian/RHEL) clusters
-with supporting C++ or Java application in production
-with supporting DC on premises with all of its peculiarities
-with CI/CD implementation, understanding “B/G” deployment concept
Upper-Intermediate English level
Virtualizations: VMWare, Xen
Containers: Docker, Vagrant
Clouds: AWS or Azure, OpenStack or CloudStack
Autoscaling: CloudFormation, Terraform
Monitoring: Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti
Log collectors: good knowledge of ELK stack
CI/CD: Jenkins/Rundeck and “B/G” deployment
MySQL clustering, fail tolerance systems for relative databases
Apache, Nginx, Varnish as an HTTP proxy
Load balancing (HA-Proxy, F5 as a plus)
Programming on Java and C++ as a plus
Knowledge of OSI model
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical part of Lviv next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Migrations from scratch and Work with DC on premises
Administrate Linux: postfix, exim4, iptables, autoconfiguration, etc.
Work with monolith application and dividing it to micro-services process
Administrate Linux OS (Debian or RHEL) clusters
About the client: TBA is a growing software and consultancy company with the head office in Delft (The Netherlands) that focuses on the logistical processes of container terminals, intermodal facilities, airports, factories and other logistics systems all over the world. TBA’s mission is to provide integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals and warehouses. We seek to enable every client to deliver for their customers safely and efficiently. Have a look at short video overview of the project: youtu.be/oxdqUBoH40c