2+ years of experience in testing automation of Angular-based web applications (Protractor, Jasmine or Cucumber-JS)
Good understanding of Web technologies (client-server architecture, AJAX) and concepts (HTML, CSS, JS)
Awareness of architecture and design patterns and ability to implement them practically
Profound theoretical background in SQA methodology and process, test types classifications
Design and development of Test Cases for large and complex software applications within the scope of a broader test strategy;
Experience working with Unix operating systems
Experience of technical testing (e.g. reading angular logs/xml/json, SQL) and toolset (Docker, Putty, Fiddler, MongoDB);
Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling (SVN, Git)
Working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery toolset (Jenkins, GoCD)
Experience with Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Written & verbal English
Requirements testing: verification of requirements to meet INVEST criteria;
Creating maintainable test artifacts also traceable to requirements;
Experience in web accessibility testing; familiarity with WCAG guidelines
Familiarity with Spotify Model used to scale basic Agile principles
Work with patterns for automation testing
ISEB/ISTQB — Foundation level
Experience with Webdriver IO and Selenoid
9 reasons to join us:
1. Business trips to European countries;
2. Possibilities for self-development — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features resources) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy your own genuine ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose; Tax compensation
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
This position requires deep understanding of quality assurance role on each stage of product development process and profound knowledge of QA mission and methodology.
Creation, maintenance and usage of GUI automated scripts on integration and system levels
Active participation in refinement and planning sessions, providing valuable feedback and accurate estimates for testing tasks;
Working as a member of a self-organized agile team — take active participation in Scrum ceremonies and contribute to the culture of continuous improvement, adopting new promising technologies and tools, applying best practices to business process
Lean portal solution (CXP). It’s based on a rich presentation layer and a loosely coupled Web-Oriented Architecture that combines content and interaction.
CXP allows you to create websites by aggregating widgets on web pages, arranging widgets according to layouts, interfacing widgets with back-end software.
The team is responsible for the development of the new version of core library that renders and provide editing capabilities for portal’s pages.
Current team setup
The mixed Dutch-Ukrainian team working together with a client using Scrum.
2 FE (JS), 1 QA and 1 Scrum Master. The product owner is located on a client side.