Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT;
Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
An appreciation of functional programming;
The confidence to speak up when you think something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary;
The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and
An agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Developing front-end applications using a stack similar to “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc.;
Advocating for front-end development best practices;
Doing whatever it takes to help our customer get the right solutions implemented to deliver value to customers around the globe.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of country-based marketplaces for used cars.
Technology stack: „react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., С#, .NET Core, AWS, GitLab CI, Docker