Minimal 3 years experience in ASP .NET web/API development (preferably .NET core);
Minimal 2 years experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
Experience with REST API’s;
Experience in making scalable API layer in e-commerce platforms (security, monitoring, transformation, BPM, etc
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Integrating with existing, third-party, legacy and new backend systems;
Managing complex dependencies;
Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
Identifying issues and taking initiative to suggest solutions;
Delivering solutions under tight deadlines (sprints);
Advocating for back-end development best practices;
Developing people through coaching, mentoring, and management support;
Assisting our recruitment teams in finding the right people, and doing whatever it takes to help customer get the right solutions implemented to deliver value to customers around the globe.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of country-based marketplaces for used cars.
Currently, we are setting up 2 Scrum teams of
Current team setup:
Mixed Dutch-Ukrainian team working together with client using Scrum/Kanban approach
5 BE (.NET), 8 FE (React), 5 QA and 2 Scrum Master, 2 DevOps
Product owner is on client side
Technology stack: C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, JS, “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., AWS, GitLab CI, Docker