• 3+ Python commercial experience preferably with data processing;
• Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and Python design patterns;
• SQL knowledge; PostgreSQL;
• Upper intermediate level of English.
• Experience working with Big Data;
• Experience with optimizing queries;
• Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, SNS, Lambda), Redshift;
• Matillion experience is a plus.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on your own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Build a tool for Business Intelligence with a help of cutting-edge cloud technologies;
Build HighLoad data processing tools from the scratch;
Work together with a team in agile environment;
Work together with architects on building high-performing system.
We are looking for skilled Python Engineer to research and develop software, algorithms and models for business intelligence within a new Data Engineering team.
Our customer is the largest online shopping center in the Netherlands, with more than half a million visitors per day.
Why this project can be interesting for You:
• Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
• Opportunity to work with the big amount of data;
• New development and almost no legacy;
• Agile environment (Scrum framework);
• Working in a dynamic international environment;
• Opportunity to go on business trips to the Netherlands;
• Daily communication in English;
• Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts.