We are looking for skilled and experienced Python Web Developer to work on back-end web development. Our customer is leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in the Netherlands.
— Highly motivated and passionate about Python;
— 2+ years of relevant experience in Python web;
— Knowledge in relational databases and web applications security;
— Hands-on experience writing testable, documented and maintainable code.
Skills & Expertise:
— Python, Django, Django REST Framework;
— PyTest, Celery, Sentry
— Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Bamboo
— Experience with Vue.js
— Scrum processes, JIRA
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in a beautiful office with panoramic view;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Participate in the development of secure and high-performance web applications. Maintain existing applications to keep them up-to-date.
Sanoma Corporation is a leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in over 10 European countries, based in Helsinki. The number of employees is 15405, revenue — €2.761 billion. Sanoma Media Netherlands manages around 100 websites.
Project: www.nu.nl — the most popular Dutch online newspaper