— Highly motivated and passionate about Python;
— 2+ years of relevant experience in Python web;
— Knowledge in relational databases and web applications security;
— Hands-on experience writing testable, documented and maintainable code.
Skills & Expertise:
— Python, Django, Django REST Framework;
— MS/Ph.D. in Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics;
— Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis;
— PyTest, Celery, Sentry;
— Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Bamboo;
— Experience with Foundation;
— Scrum processes, JIRA.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in the historical Lviv city center in the office with panoramic view;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Participate in the development of secure and high-performance web applications;
— Maintain existing applications to keep them up-to-date.
Sanoma Corporation is a leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in over 10 European countries, based in Helsinki. The number of employees is 15405, revenue — €2.761 billion. Sanoma Media Netherlands manages around 100 websites.
Schoolbank is a website dedicated to connecting people to their schoolmates. You create an account, fill in your school information, find classmates and keep touch with them, organize reunions, etc..
Technology stack: python 3.5, Django (Django Rest Framework), Foundation, Jquery, HTML/CSS, MariaDB