— Cloud platform AWS is a must
— Infrastructure as code — CloudFormation
— Experience working with Linux
— Scripting languages such as Bash and Python
— Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch
— Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling GitHub, GitLab
— Working with Continuous Integration / Continous Delivery tooling such as GitLab CI
— Microservices and container-based stacks like Docker Swarm & Kubernetes
— Sceptre for CloudFormation
— Experience with Lambda functions written in Python
— Terraform as an alternative to CloudFormation
— Ansible in addition/conjunction with CloudFormation or Puppet, Chef knowledge
— Various well known other CI/CD tools: Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on your own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development and work closely together with development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures. A good amount of your time will be spent on driving automation within an organisation utilising Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Provider AWS.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of country-based marketplaces for used cars.
Currently, we are setting up 3 Scrum teams of
Current team setup:
Mixed Dutch-Ukrainian team working together with client using Scrum/Kanban approach
Product owner is on client side
Pros to join the project:
— Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
— New development and almost no legacy;
— Agile environment (Scrum framework);
— Working in a dynamic international environment;
— Opportunity to go on business trips to the Netherlands;
— Daily communication in English;
— Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts.
Cons to join the project:
— A new project which means they are now working on processes setup;
Quite dynamic environment.