— 2,5 + years experience developing and deploying web applications on Python/Django;
— Experience with MySQL;
— Commercial experience with AWS and Ansible;
— Experience with Git, Scrum, JIRA;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Experience with secure application architecture;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center in the office with panoramic view;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
The project is a collocated team managed on the Levi9 side and working under the Service Level Agreement, thus providing highly responsive and reliable support and development of the Customer’s tools.
The tools are prevalently high-load applications supposed to upload, transform, store and distribute digital media (texts, images and video) for the top-5 website of the Netherlands.
Technologies used: Python, Django, MongoDB, SOLR Cloud, Amazon AWS (+EC2, CloudFront), Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Varnish, Vagrant, HAProxy, RabbitMQ.
The team works on both improvements and new features, as well as takes responsibility for rapid reaction on and resolution of the incidents (it means possible cases of misbehavior, unavailability, failure etc.) occurring on any of the tools.
The more efforts we put in the development — the more stable are our tools and the less is the probability of the failure..