• 4+ years of in-depth experience in native mobile software development
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience with Android 4.4+
• Knowledge of OOP principles and design
• Experience with REST services
• Knowledge about mobile usability principles, user expectations and design concepts
• Experience with networking, including security
• Confident knowledge of English
• Experience with InVision, Sketch
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
We look for a highly motivated Android Developer with ability to work independently and in cooperation with iOS developer. Candidate should have skills and experience of implementing new software from scratch as well as extending functionality of existing products and implement improvements.
Apart from technical skills you should be able to communicate with customer on a daily basis providing the status and proposing solutions.
Our Amsterdam-based client is a company that creates an omnichannel banking platform, that can be configured up to any bank and client needs. It consists of Retail, Business and Wealth tracks. Wealth management team, to which you will join, focuses on creating brilliant banking experience for people with fortune in order to help them manage their accounts, funds, investments and actives. The application comprises complicated data visualization and high performance along with fail-safety and onmichannel user flows.
The teams are cross-functional and include front-end and back-end developers, QA automation engineers, dedicated UX designers, Product Owner, Scrum Master and Business Analyst. Work implies close collaboration with customer teams and experts on daily basis, other mobile developers from different teams and nearshore colleagues.