We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer, who, in close cooperation with the customer’s team, will make architectural decisions and drive the implementation process. We work in a distributed Scrum team, so strong communication skills are a must, and:
— Experience with AngularJS 1.x;
— Knowledge of modern best practices for developing web application;
— Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML;
— Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS);
— Experience with mobile-first CSS frameworks (Ratchet or Bootstrap);
— Experience with Cordova (PhoneGap);
— Experience with modern JS frameworks like Angular, React or Vue;
— Experience of leading a team.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Analyze and follow business requirements;
— Drive the estimation and planning process and follow through on your commitments;
— Make architectural decisions and drive the implementation process;
— Work in close cooperation with the customer’s team.
Our client is one of the most established banks in Norway and the largest in the county (it is over 160 years old, and started as a merger of over 25 savings banks).
Levi9 and Client cooperation started in 2016 with the development of the bank’s new mobile application based on customer experience platform. The new mobile banking application has been developed with the aim of creating a greater user experience on mobile for SSF’s customers focusing on enhancing the UX elements of the banking application and its existing information architecture. The launch of this new mobile application is a first phase in SSF’s digital transformation, which will be further followed by fully replacing the existing web banking system.