• 4+ years of commercial experience in web development;
• Knowledge of ECMAScript6;
• Experience with UMD, AMD, CommonJS;
• Experience with WebPack;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English;
• Sociable and result-driven person.
Your personality can be classified as: Team player who is passionate about software development and actively shares knowledge;
Leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
Flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements.
• Good knowledge of Angular 1. Angular 2
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
• Your main task will be to design and create new UI components, according to the functional requirements supplied by business analytics.
• Participating in customization of existing UI components according to needs of end-customers.
• Analysing and following business requirements, driving the estimation and planning process and following through your agreed responsibilities.
• Communication with our Dutch and English counterparts on a daily basis.
It is a Dutch project — state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience. It gives financials speed and flexibility to create and manage seamless customer experiences across any device, and deliver measurable business results. As a hands-on java back-end developer, you will be responsible for integrating our flagship portal products into the enterprise ICT environments of our international clients. During our pilot and implementation projects, you will be part of the highly skilled multidisciplinary team. You will work closely with the clients, architects and front-end consultants to define the integration with the client’s back-end systems, determine implementation details, and do those implementations.