• 5+ years of experience
• Strong knowledge of Java 8 (Java Core)
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS theory and hands-on experience with JPA
• Experience with Spring Platform (Spring Boot, Web, MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security)
• Understanding of basic architecture design patterns and scalability principles
• Experience with Tomcat, Maven, Git, JAXB, Jenkins
• Expertise in developing and design RESTful web services
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Confident knowledge of English
• Experience with Linux
• Knowledge of Spring Integration
• Knowledge of AWS products
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
We look for a highly motivated Senior Developer with ability to lead the team. Candidate should have skills and experience of implementing new software from scratch as well as extending functionality of existing products and implement improvements.
As a Senior Developer you should have professional and personal skills required to develop high quality software, be a team player, support and couch juniors, be responsible for code quality and meeting functional/non-functional requirements. Apart from technical skills you should be able to communicate with customer solving any kind of impediments related to requirements.
Our client is a Dutch company providing innovation services for established organizations and startups. The services are Custom Software Development, Customer Experience & Innovation, IT Management, Analysis & Design, Project Management, etc.
Client has a proven record of successful projects in various areas — from Food and Retail to Internet of Things, from FinTech to Telco and Media.
Levi9 team is happy to build a solution for Client who is a Service Provider on the mortgage market in the Netherlands. It will be a web application which will provide the possibility to track statuses of requests for loans through the chain — Consumer -> Adviser -> Service Provider -> Bank, keep history of requests, build reports on top of raw data and update data where necessary.
Why is this project interesting? Because the project will be developed from scratch and the team itself decides what technologies to use. Now we work with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Lambda CloudWatch, etc.), Java 8, Spring Boot, Amazon Aurora, AngularJS, Tomcat 8, Git.
We are a small experienced Agile team with a developer-friendly process and a passion for what we do. Come and join us!