4+ years of experience with Linux / CentOS / AWS / Azure / Puppet / Ansible/ Terraform
Python, Bash working scripting experience
Postgres, Cassandra, Zookeeper knowledge and familiarity
Experience working with Datadog
Positive can-do-all attitude
Able to do constructive, quick troubleshooting and triaging of all incidents
Ability to learn fastystems as well.
Team Lead experience
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) where you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Maintaining service uptime at 99.99% in AWS and Azure for our API management platform
Creating monitoring checks and continuously improving on monitoring
Operating at warning yellow — preventing incidents from reaching our end users
Service uptime, availability, security, recovery, backup and reliability engineering
SLA reporting on uptime, availability and incidents
Participate in daily standups with team in Amsterdam / Poland
Maintaining operational documentation for the internal team
Problem, change and service requests and management
Leading the team of 3 junior DevOps engineers
Our client is a Dutch company that produces traffic, navigation and mapping products all over the world. They are expanding with the new remote team in Kiev, that will be responsible for service uptime and operations of our cloud-based API management system. The experience and future opportunities will include managing service uptime in the test and production environments for our API management serving platform offering services to millions of users around the world. Solving service issues and problems structurally, discussions with developers to ensure the services they envision are stable for the real world deployment.