4 years of QA experience in testing of web-applications;
2 years of working experience with testing automation tools such as Selenium and/or Codeception etc.;
Basic PHP knowledge or willing to learn automation testing with PHP;
Version management system knowledge;
Knowledge of software testing methods and approaches;
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
Upper-Intermediate level of English;
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
REST API testing experience;
Basic Linux OS knowledge and experience with remote connection tools (that use SSH and SCP protocols).
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) where you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
-Design test cases for the functionality of the core products;
-Perform tests for releases of the core product as well as for specific client solutions;
-Maintain and extracting test data;
-Develop automate test cases with Codeception;
-Perform system integration-, regression- and performance tests;
-Perform reviews on documentation by Business Analysts and Developers;
-Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes;
-Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems;
-Provide regular status reports to project management, updating tasks and tasks estimates, as necessary.
Our client is a Dutch printing company with more than 130 employees and over 6000 m2 of production facilities. They have their own R&D and it is the first company in the world which started industrial use of Durst Alpha textile printer. Their equipment enables them to print on almost any surface including timber, acrylic, banner fabrics, PVC and aluminum.
The project is aimed at the redevelopment of the existing client’s custom ERP system — a business-management application, which allows them to collect, store and manage specific information for client’s business — for the main issue the client encountered was the necessity to apply a great deal of effort to maintain the application, support its codebase and develop new features.
Existing client’s ERP was designed as a monolithic web application with all specific drawbacks, especially a lot of uncontrolled dependencies inside business models which usually appear when an application grows to a certain size. Currently we’ve been developing a new ERP system using micro-services architecture. We’ve already built a service core, gateway API and a few business modules as separate micro-services. It means that these two EPR’s are used simultaneously, with the older one to be phased out.