3+ years’ experience in UX design for a product or (web/mobile) application.
Strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals.
Proficiency in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision).
Excellent communication skills in English, and you’re a skilled presenter.
You’re able to walk us through your recent design work and portfolio.
Experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment.
Passion with the latest in design methodologies and technologies.
Experience with managing internal documentation, pattern libraries and style libraries.
Knowledge of the fintech industry is preferred.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
You should have a strong background in creating products, with a track record in interaction design, and prototyping. You understand that it’s not just about flashy images, but about real customer interactions across different devices, with a clear journey and goal in mind. You can steer work and conversations away from discussing ‘the color of a button’ to proven and validated interactions.
You know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems while keeping the customer top of mind, and get things done while keeping your squad members productive. You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements, and have the skills to align effectively with the design team remotely.
You’re strong enough to not jump on every new bandwagon and able to prioritise your work proactively. You can explain concepts and design decisions based on user testing and UX best practices.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including: integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogs, secure application integration, cross device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
We believe in Scrum, so, ideally, you have worked in an Agile environment before. We’ve taken it a step further by moving to the Spotify model, letting us share knowledge more efficiently. We are a Dutch company, so multicultural and diverse, your positive attitude to your teammates, both local and remote, will be much appreciated. We believe that we have found the perfect work-life balance. We encourage individual personal growth beyond the office hours. Bring along your hobby, there is a big chance you will find a colleague to share it with.