You should be able to demonstrate:
Strong leadership skills;
Background in agile environments;
Experience of delivering projects in a client-vendor relationship;
Communication, coaching and mentoring skills.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master,
You should understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, and the use of JIRA;
Excellent understanding of Scrum framework and Agile principles;
Deep understanding of SDLC and development pipelines;
Understanding of XP and modern engineering practices;
Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills and be able to work well with others as part of a team on all levels;
Fluent English and communication skills go without saying.
Experience with Kanban
Experience working both with single and multiple teams
Scrum master certification
Working in Spotify-inspired setups
Project Management experience
Atlassian tools experience
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Being accountable for the team-level process (Scrum by default, but it’s up to the team);
Guiding, coaching and mentoring single co-located development team (in future — up to 2).
Close cooperation with PO in the team;
Being a part of tribe leadership group with other SMs, POs and tribe’s Development Manager;
In the fintech market, Backbase holds a leading role serving worldwide renowned banks and financial institutions. We got there by delivering an exquisite digital platform and staying agile.
As Scrum Master you will be working with our highly skilled collocated team(s) delivering a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.