Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Middle/Senior QA Automation Engineer with Magento experience to be a part of new development team for one of Europe’s leading telecom operator.
— 2+ years of testing experience;
— 1+ years demonstrated experience of automation testing (PHP or Java);
— Experience with MySQL;
— Experience with VCS (e.g. Git, SVN);
— Experience of work in a Scrum team;
— Intermediate level of English.
— 1+ year experience with Magento CE/EE;
— Experience with HP Quality Center;
— Experience with HTML, CSS, XML parsing and AJAX, Web Services
TOP-9 ADVANTAGES for you here:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Design, implement, execute test cases and report results, working closely with developers and other test engineers to qualify defects found and help turn-around solutions quickly;
— Creating, reviewing and implementing automated tests and suites;
— Maintaining automation tests;
— Perform manual and exploratory testing;
— Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes;
— Provide regular status reports to project management, updating tasks and tasks estimates, as necessary;
— Willing to travel abroad occasionally.
Our client is a Dutch printing company with more than 130 employees and over 6000 m2 of production facilities. They have their own R&D and it is the first company in the world which started industrial use of Durst Alpha textile printer. Their equipment enables them to print on almost any surface including timber, acrylic, banner fabrics, PVC and aluminum.
The project is aimed at the redevelopment of the existing client’s custom ERP system — a business-management application, which allows them to collect, store and manage specific information for client’s business — for the main issue the client encountered was the necessity to apply a great deal of effort to maintain the application, support its codebase and develop new features.
Existing client’s ERP was designed as a monolithic web application with all specific drawbacks, especially a lot of uncontrolled dependencies inside business models which usually appear when an application grows to a certain size. Currently we’ve been developing a new ERP system using micro-services architecture. We’ve already built a service core, gateway API and a few business modules as separate micro-services. It means that these two EPR’s are used simultaneously, with the older one to be phased out.
Want to be a part of a strong team where there is environment for professional growth and friendly atmosphere? Come and join us!