— University degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent technology degree preferred;
— 3+ years IT project management or IT related experience;
— General understanding in the areas of application programming, internet, database and system design;
— Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level or higher);
— Proactive, communicative, customer service-oriented and performance driven;
— Strong interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills;
— Strong negotiation skills, ability to safeguard the company’s interests;
— Excellent situational leadership skills, ability and willingness to take the initiative and accept accountability;
— Cultural awareness and ability to work in an international environment.
Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Prince 2, PMP;
Experience in leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology or framework.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve objectives and safeguard effective service delivery;
— Managing project budget, scope and quality;
— Managing issues and risks;
— Taking active part in pre-sales and bid management processes;
— Overcoming communication gap between business requirements and technical specification;
— Service account administration;
— Building and maintaining customer relationships;
— Ensuring required quality of service with regard to the agreed contracts.