Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Senior Python Developer .
- 4+ years of work experience with Python 2.7, Django;
- Unix shell skills — running commands, checking logs, understanding processes;
- Experience with nginx/uwsgi;
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol;
- Experience with PHP in the past (at least some experience to understand code);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
— Knowledge of Ansible is a big plus.
TOP-9 ADVANTAGES for you here:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality;
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
and purchase alternatives;
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; study and establish
connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers;
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools;
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
Sanoma Corporation is a leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in over 10 European countries, based in Helsinki. Number of employees is 15405, revenue — €2.761 billion. Sanoma Media Netherlands manages around 100 websites.
This particular project is a biggest Dutch news website, third popular in Netherlands after the Google and Facebook. 5 billion page views per month, it is a real high load! You will be working on its’ development and letting lots of people find out what is happening in the world.
Technologies and tools that are used : Python, Django Rest Framework, Django Channels, Celery, PHP (rarely), AtkFramework (rarely), MySQL, Firebase, JQuery, Vue.js, py.test, Selenium.
JOIN THE MAGIC NUMBER!