Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Lviv or Kyiv delivery centre.
Please, consider our current open position of Senior Front-end Developer .
Have a look at short video overview of the project: youtu.be/VmOGCMcMmy0
— 4+ years of commercial experience in web development;
— Good knowledge of Angular 1. Angular 2 will be a big plus;
— Knowledge of ECMAScript6;
— Experience with UMD, AMD, CommonJS;
— Experience with WebPack;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English;
— Sociable and result-driven person.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other equipment) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
2. Frequent business trips to European countries;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
5. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
6. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
7. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
8. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Your main task will be to design and create new UI components, according to the functional requirements supplied by business analytics.
— Participating in customization of existing UI components according to needs of end-customers.
— Analysing and following business requirements, driving the estimation and planning process and following through your agreed responsibilities;
— Communication with our Dutch and English counterparts on a daily basis.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including: integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogs, secure application integration, cross device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
We believe in Scrum, so, ideally, you have worked in an Agile environment before. We’ve taken it a step further by moving to the Spotify model, letting us share knowledge more efficiently. We are a Dutch company, so multicultural and diverse, your positive attitude to your teammates, both local and remote, will be much appreciated. We believe that we have found the perfect work-life balance. We encourage individual personal growth beyond the office hours. Bring along your hobby, there is a big chance you will find a colleague to share it with.