Spring: Core, Web Services, MVC, Security, Data, Boot.
Microservices architecture understanding.
Restful services (REST).
Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA.
Application servers: Tomcat.
RDBS: MySQL / Oracle.
Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS.
Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
RDBS: DB2, MSSQL.
Domain Driven Design/Event Sourcing/CQRS.
Application servers: Weblogic.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
As a Java Developer, you will be working on a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies. You have the opportunity to put your mark on our products and be part of a digital revolution in the financial industry.
You are part of a scrum team that comprises software developers, test engineers, Product Owner, Scrum Master. Within your team you are much more than a developer: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, a magician, an apprentice and a guardian.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
We believe in Scrum, so, ideally, you have worked in an Agile environment before. We’ve taken it a step further by moving to the Spotify model, letting us share knowledge more efficiently. We are a Dutch company, so multicultural and diverse, your positive attitude to your teammates, both local and remote, will be much appreciated. We believe that we have found the perfect work-life balance. We encourage individual personal growth beyond the office hours. Bring along your hobby, there is a big chance you will find a colleague to share it with.
Come and join us!