Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Lead QA Automation Engineer.
You have a solid background in software quality assurance and an appreciation of dev-ops. The role involves collaboration with a broad range of specialists, internally and with our customers. Other skills should include:
• English, spoken and written
• leadership skills
• presentation skills
• Experience with Java, JS, Maven, Jenkins
• Understanding of Docker, Ansible is a plus
* Protractor or Webdriver — must.
* Selenium — plus.
* Test NG — plus.
* Junit, JBehave — optional
* Rest Assured — optional
* Jasmin, Cucumber — optional
* Basic grasp of CI (Jenkins, GOCD).
* REST/SOAP protocols — basic is must.
* ISTQB, ISO, CNMI — will be a plus.
Working and developing test plans and strategies and ability to introduce new ones.
* Team Lead or Scrum Master experience, mentorship.
* Ability to set standards, define terms, support process within the QA team.
* Leadership skills, continuous improvement.
* Good grasp of modern QA technologies and trends.
* Clear understanding of Scrum roles and responsibilities.
9 ADVANTAGES for you here:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
The Lead QA Automation Engineer is the leader of a group of
You drive technology innovation and refactoring initiatives. People turn to you for advice based on your sound experience and deep technical understanding of software development, practices and frameworks.
As part of the project team you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations. As the lead in the QA systems team you will be responsible for standardizing, implementing and evangelizing the appropriate use of modern testing techniques, quality metrics and analysis to ensure a high quality software delivery. Though the appropriate use of tooling, coupled with unit, integration, BDD and exploratory testing, plus other approaches deemed necessary, you will ensure consistent and quality software is produced in line with our automation (CI/CD) as an output of each agile sprint.