You have a solid background in software quality assurance and an appreciation of dev-ops. The role involves collaboration with a broad range of specialists, internally and with our customers. Other skills should include:
• English, spoken and written
• leadership skills
• presentation skills
• Experience with Java, JS, Maven, Jenkins
• Understanding of Docker, Ansible is a plus
* Protractor or Webdriver — must.
* Selenium — plus.
* Test NG — plus.
* Junit, JBehave — optional
* Rest Assured — optional
* Jasmin, Cucumber — optional
* Basic grasp of CI (Jenkins, GOCD).
* REST/SOAP protocols — basic is must.
* ISTQB, ISO, CNMI — will be a plus.
Working and developing test plans and strategies and ability to introduce new ones.
* Team Lead or Scrum Master experience, mentorship.
* Ability to set standards, define terms, support process within the QA team.
* Leadership skills, continuous improvement.
* Good grasp of modern QA technologies and trends.
* Clear understanding of Scrum roles and responsibilities.
Development and training in a team of professional developers in exciting projects
Working in international team
Great career opportunities
Training and certification
Corporate English courses
Possibilities of business trips in European countries
Private healthcare insurance
Compensation of swimming pool and other sport activities
The Lead QA Automation Engineer is the leader of a group of
You drive technology innovation and refactoring initiatives. People turn to you for advice based on your sound experience and deep technical understanding of software development, practices and frameworks.
As part of the project team you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations. As the lead in the QA systems team you will be responsible for standardizing, implementing and evangelizing the appropriate use of modern testing techniques, quality metrics and analysis to ensure a high quality software delivery. Though the appropriate use of tooling, coupled with unit, integration, BDD and exploratory testing, plus other approaches deemed necessary, you will ensure consistent and quality software is produced in line with our automation (CI/CD) as an output of each agile sprint.