🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Please, watch a video about the project & team.
🔹What are your responsibilities?
— Respond to customers’ inquiries in a timely manner;
— Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions;
— Escalate the issues through our ticket system to developers and next support level;
— Cooperate with development and QA teams to resolve the issues from customers;
— Check the status of the problem until it is solved;
— Maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
🔹What do you need to do this job?
— At least 1 year of relevant technical support experience;
— Experience with bug tracking tools and service desk tools;
— Effective business communication skills (participation in meetings, e-mailing);
— Common understanding CI/CD processes, and tooling;
— Experience with Linux, GIT, Docker;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English;
— Good reading and writing skills.
It would be nice if you have some knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm.
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
🔹Simple step to get this job
Click the APPLY NOW button and leave your contacts!